Now You See Me (Spoilers – 32:00), More Star Trek (Spoilers – 50:50).
- Decide to follow a specific order of topics when doing the recording: Trailers, movies, then any correspondence, if any.
- Trailers included “Rush”, “The Lone Ranger”, “Red 2″, “The Heat”, “Ender’s Game”, “Catching Fire”, “Carrie” and “Prisoners”.
- Frankencast lives up to its explicit rating via cursing.
- Kate opens up and tells everyone that she needs attention… All the time.
- Kimu reviews “S1m0ne”, a movie staring Al Pacinio way back in the dinosaur days of 2002 in order to segway into a topic way too deep for this podcast.
- Main movie review is “Now You See Me”. Kate thinks it wasn’t terrible, although there are some major issues with it. Kimu does not like it. Both hope the Magician’s Guild of Magickery do not inflict their wrath upon them.
- Frankencast has a “fan” letter! It’s read and that incites another complaint about Star Trek: Into Darkness. Kimu decides he doesn’t care for that movie either.
- Kate talks about Tuvix.
- Apparently, neither hosts had read the letter in its entirety as they are asked a question that they failed to research. Because of this, the podcast is about 10 hours longer than it should’ve been.
- Kimu apologizes… for everything.
Any comments? Please let us know by commenting to this episode’s blog post on frankenshoe.com! You can also email us at Frankencast@frankenshoe.com if you wish to berate us privately. Remember, we reserve the right to read any correspondence on the show, so be wary…