X-Men: Days of Future Past (16m03s),Edge of Tomorrow (20m35s),Transformers (29m37s)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any mental anguish caused by being exposed to spoilers (times are in parentheses). You’ve been warned.
- Kate nags about lateness of new episodes.
- Kate nags about a great many things.
- Isn’t Kate a nag?
- Kimu is not pleased that MLP voice actresses play more than one main character.
- Bryan Singer. Gross.
- Kate doesn’t find humor in Groundhog Day. Groundhogs aren’t funny. Days aren’t funny. And you certainly shouldn’t repeat days with groundhogs in them.
- Apparently, Transformers must tell each other their intentions all the time. Mostly that they will kill them. Over and over again.
- Peanut Butter Cake!! (update: It failed)
Any comments? Please let us know by commenting to this episode’s blog post on frankenshoe.com! You can also email us at Frankencast@frankenshoe.com if you wish to berate us privately. Remember, we reserve the right to read any correspondence on the show, so be wary…
Visit http://www.frankenshoe.com for pictures relating to this episode.