Superman: Man of Steel (29:50), World War Z (51:15), This is the End (1:08:00).
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any mental anguish caused by being exposed to spoilers (times are in parentheses). You’ve been warned.
- What was learned from the last 2 podcasts? Research and… uh…
- Kate is inundating herself with hours upon hours of “Supernatural”.
- Kimu realizes Kate usually has no interest in whatever he’s interested in.
- Kate believes movies that have similar themes and opening dates are coincidences. Kimu believes there are more sinister reasons.
- New game called “What will you see?” on opening movie night if only one can be seen.
- Trailers include “Turbo”, “Elysium”, “White House Down”, “Grown Ups 2″, “Pacific Rim”, “Wolverine”, and “The Conjuring”.
- Reminisced about depressing anime like “Battle Angel Alita”, “Haibane Renmei”, and “Graveyard of the Fireflies.”
- “Superman: Man of Steel” was enjoyed by Kate. Kimu enjoyed the film, but figured that it had too many flaws to be called a good movie, this irks Kate to a great degree.
- Kimu decided that Kate is biased due to her salivating over the actor, Henry Cavill (Clark Kent/Superman)
- “World War Z” is mostly a standard action movie. Kimu liked it a lot more than Kate did. Both loved Chatty.
- “This is the End” was enjoyed by all.
- Kimu is offended by the movie’s obvious “anti-penis” agenda.
- Kate brings up movie rape and then proceeds to not want to talk about it.
- Kate and Kimu shamelessly beg for attention.
Any comments? Please let us know by commenting to this episode’s blog post on frankenshoe.com! You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to berate us privately. Remember, we reserve the right to read any correspondence on the show, so be wary…