The Conjuring (31:00), World’s End (40:20), Rifftrax’s Starship Troopers (whenever), Riddick (1:00:00)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any mental anguish caused by being exposed to spoilers (times are in parentheses). You’ve been warned.
- Another installment of “What Will You See?” includes Sandra Bullock getting attacked by Apocalypse.
- “Saved By The Bell” reboot? Huh?
- Kimu has way too many problems with “Robocop” using just the trailor as reference.
- Kate hates sweating.
- ASMR personal training?
- WTF is ASMR?
- The Conjuring. Another pro-Christian monstrosity… or is it?
- The World’s End. Pure genius. Obviously not done by humans.
- Is Kimu the only person in the world who likes Starship Troopers?
- Kate, like any sane person, hates Starship Troopers, although believes the Rifftrax version is great.
- Riddick, although nice in a fight, is no Casanova. Can you say, “embarassing at a party”, anyone?
- Kimu doesn’t know the difference between knitting and sewing. His dreams of being a tailor have been crushed.
Any comments? Please let us know by commenting to this episode’s blog post on frankenshoe.com! You can also email us at Frankencast@frankenshoe.com if you wish to berate us privately. Remember, we reserve the right to read any correspondence on the show, so be wary…