Despicable Me (13:00), Pacific Rim (17:00), The Wolverine (24:30)
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any mental anguish caused by being exposed to spoilers (times are in parentheses). You’ve been warned.
- Another episode with “What Would You See?”. Future movie details are utterly butchered.
- Kate lacks memory of childhood glee, hence her dislike of Pacific Rim.
- The Wolverine is 1000000% better than Wolverine: Origins. The feeling is unanimous… with the world.
- Is nationality also considered a race? You decide!
- Kimu babbles on about the Torchlight 2 game (31:30). Kate rants about her My Little Pony game addiction.
- The new Dr. Who, first thoughts?
Any comments? Please let us know by commenting to this episode’s blog post on frankenshoe.com! You can also email us at Frankencast@frankenshoe.com if you wish to berate us privately. Remember, we reserve the right to read any correspondence on the show, so be wary…